Friday 12 July 2013

Marble Chillies & Fritata




This is the second bloom......the marbles are somehow getting smaller in size under my "TLC"......LOL :P




This is the harvest from the first bloom....definitely bigger in size and with more marbles...those marbles were used in this baked fritata which my bro and his son finished half of the casserole!! These marbles are not hot at all for my asian taste...It's actually sweet! :) I use this recipe from taste.com.au and i'm lovin it! I've used them in curries,pasta sauce & asian style fried noodle.

Both photos are not that clear because it's from my old hp and the 2nd photo was snipped from my instagram..... :)

2 comments:

  1. Marble chilli? Never seen these before. Interesting that you can use this to bake frittata.

    Nice to know you via blogging. I'm a Singaporean living in Australia and love to learn all these interesting food ideas from blogging and also from your blog. I'm now your latest follower. Hope to hear from you soon.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Zoe...thanks for dropping by and thanks for following my blog....this is my first experience with marble chillies too....dumping them into the fritata's more like trial n error thingy for me....LOL :P

      Delete